Monday, June 1, 2009

From this... to THIS!

Here's what happens: I see a piece of fabric in my stash that all of a sudden I have an idea for. I'm so excited to get started that I forget to take the "before" picture. Sometimes it's just a scrap and doesn't need a before pic, but other times it's a skirt, pair of shorts or whatever, and it'd probably be interesting to see what it was before becoming a bag. So here you go..... This bag is made from a beautiful Waverly print that I got at a garage sale on Thursday, and a lovely green top that I pulled from the Swap-o-Rama scrap pile at the Green Street Fair few weeks ago (both all washed up and clean). Not exactly the latest fashion but a great piece of fabric. Put them together and you got yourself a fancy beach bag. The after pic doesn't really show it, but the bottom of the bag is green top.  And this is my new favorite style - the big ol' beachy bag with a drawstring. 

No comments: