Sunday, August 8, 2010






I've been adding to my fabric collection lately with some stuff that has great potential.... but the way I operate, I'll catch a glimpse of a certain fabric in my stash and all of a sudden I'm cutting away and then OOPS, I realize I should have taken a picture to show what the fabric was before it started to become one of my bags. So, here are some 'before' pix... I don't have any immediate plans for any of it, but you never know when the inspiration will hit and then it'll be too late.

  • Blue coat - heavy canvas-like material, with cool embroidered flowers
  • Cute red coat from my coworker cleaning out her closet before she moves (thanks, Cherese!)
  • Green velvety dress that I bought from a resale shop. I added the brown at the bottom because it was too short... still have yet to wear it but I think it'd make a really cute bag!
  • Men's heavy canvas like gold jean jacket - sweet score from a garage sale (see garage sale post)
  • Red girls down vest - garage sale; I saw the puffy down squares and invisioned an ipad case or something like that.

No comments: