Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ridge Show Wrap-up

Most of the goods....

My friend Renee and her two adorable kids.

Yours truly...
The Ridge show is a wrap! I love the set-up of this show... it's small enough that people take their time and browse, chat with you about your work, browse some more and come back and maybe buy something. I met a lot of nice people and got lots of leads for fabric and selling opportunities. Some of my 'regulars' came to see me, which is always quite an honor, and I made some new friends, too. I also love the space I have at this show... I can set up my little boutique and it's cozy and inviting. I like planning my display almost as much as I like making the bags. All in all, a great experience.
My friend Rene and her husband Jim.

My pal Ed Murphy.

My fellow yogi Julie (far right) and her fun friends.

My co-workers Loren, Melissa and Cherese.

No comments: